2012년 12월 27일 목요일

[December] I'm sorry that your Facebook photo was shared publicly, Randi Zuckerberg – but it's your brother's fault

Willard Foxton, I'm sorry that your Facebook photo was shared publicly, Randi Zuckerberg – but it's your brother's fault , The Telegraph, December 27, 2012 , web. , 27 Dec. 2012
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/technology/willardfoxton2/100008594/im-sorry-that-your-facebook-photo-was-shared-publicly-randi-zuckerberg-but-its-your-brothers-fault/


This picture is a Twit that Randi Zuckerberg who is Mark Zukerberg's sister about the photo leaked from Facebook. She said it is not the matter of privacy settings, but it is about human decency. I do agree that It is not a good idea to upload a photo that is other's. However, I see some problems on Facebook settings. They do have vague privacy setting rules that if it is set on extreme set, then it might be shown to others in some way. Also, the editor claims that it is hard to delete an account because Facebook wants to keep the information of each users. I totally agree with that the privacy setting should be changed. I'm not sure about the keeping information thing, but still little bit suspicious. What I may have wanted to share as a 19-year-old student , I may not want to have seen as a 24-year-old accountant. There are some fatal defects and some action should be taken.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기