2013년 1월 8일 화요일

[Good Bye 2012] Asian fans cheer 'Linsanity'

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/24/world/jeremy-lin-hong-kong/index.html?iref=allsearch

Jeremy Lin tosses a basketball during a promotional event in Hong Kong.

Any basketball fan would know the word 'Linsanity' ! It's made by fans after Asian-American NBA player Jeremy Lin made the huge impression in New York Knicks last year. He has been traded to Houston Rockets and this article is about Lin visited Hong Kong during off-season. With his incredible success in NBA, lots of asian fans are inspired by Lin that Asian could aslo be a player among the giants NBA players. Though I'm a big fan of NBA league supporting Miami Heat, I admire what he is performing now and I've always dreamed that one of Korean players could play in NBA and became world famous star. Besides, Jeremy Lin went to Harvard and he could be a lawyer! Isn't it jsut amazing? I also like to play basketball and all kinds of other ball-related sports. That's why I joined two sports clubs in University and did not care about my grades, but now I see how Linsanity did on his studying and basketball career and I will do my best in my last year in University.

Madison Park. Asian fans cheer 'Linsanity'. CNN, August 24, 2012 . Web. 8 January 2013.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기