2013년 1월 8일 화요일

[Good Bye 2012] Usain Bolt wins 200m to make Olympic athletics history

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19205364

Usain Bolt

He did it again!
With no doubt, Usain Bolt won three medals in London Olympics like he did in Beijing. Not only he has the world record in 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay, but also he is aiming 4 medals in next Olympics. Many experts were suspicious that his condition wasn't good enough, so he might loose to Yohan Blake, but he just won like piece of cake. I know asian can't run so fast ,but I used to be a sprinter when I was in high school, so I'm crazy about watching the sprint games. I hope he gets the tie record of winning four medals in track game. I can't wait to see the next 100m Olympics and what's his career will be.

 Olly Foster. Usain Bolt wins 200m to make Olympic athletics history. BBC, 10 August 2012. Web. 8 January 2013.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기