2013년 1월 8일 화요일

[Good Bye 2012] Gangnam Style hits one billion views on YouTube

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20812870


YouTube screenshot

1,000,000,000 !!!!
PSY's Gangnam Style hit and passed 1billion views on Youtube, and it is just incredible. I check out Youtube everyday watching music videos, viral videos and various famous Youtuber's channel, and none of them hit billion views. Actually, if one video hits more than 10million, it is watched by many people. I'm so proud of PSY that he didn't make the English version. I knew the Korean version is more catchy when foriegner are listening. I really like PSY and I've been to his concert many times. I do support him and I hope he comes with really great songs and hit the Youtube and the world again like he always do.

 A reporter from BBC. Gangnam Style hits one billion views on YouTube . BBC, . Web. 8 January 2013.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기